Sponsors: Z-Systems, IAOCI, IAOMT, IABDM
Date: Thursday, September 8, 2016, 3-6pm (pst)
Complimentary 3 CE’s provided by IAOCI
Complimentary Beverages & Hors’dervous will be served during the event.
Limit first 40 doctors to enroll!
Together, Z-Systems and IAOCI, along with support from the IAOMT & IABDM, bring you a unique program covering not only material science, surgical and restorative techniques about zirconia implants, but also how to integrate them into the business side of your practice.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity! Email Mr. James Francis today to enroll!
Phone: (774) 634-6225
3-3:55: Sammy Noumbissi, DDS, MS
Title: Biocompatibility vs. Biotolerance: An overview of Titanium and Zirconia Behavior in the Bone and Oral Environment.
- Understand zirconia as a bio ceramic material.
- Understand bio tolerance as opposed to biocompatibility.
- Understand the impact of metal corrosion on systemic health.
- Understand the physical properties of bio ceramics.
- Present the versatility and viability of ceramic dental implants.
- Why zirconia is the only alternative both for aesthetic and health reasons.
- Appreciate zirconia’s performance and behavior in bone and the oral environment.
4-4:55pm: R. Theodore Fields, OMS, DDS, PhD
Title: Clinical Applications for Two Piece Zirconia Implants
Topics of discussion include:
- Treatment planning
- Risk analysis and avoiding unexpected challenges
- Surgical techniques
- Zirconia implant shoulder and abutment preparation techniques to provide the most optimal esthetic outcome
- Case presentation, and more.
5-5:55pm: Ms. Julia Y. Yelevich, MBA, CEO of Natural Dentistry Center
Title: How to Grow Your Dental Practice with a Zirconia Dental Implants
1. Dental Implant Market & Opportunity Overview (10 minutes)
2. Proven Practice Growth from Z-Systems (w/ financial exhibits) (20 minutes)
3. Ceramic vs Titanium Implants (Patient Perspective) (5 minutes)
4. Office Pricing (Titanium vs. Ceramic) (5 minutes)
5. Office Selling to New + Existing Patients (10 minutes)
6. Marketing & Generating Demand (5 minutes)
7. Closing: Zirconia implants are a Key differentiator = Explosive growth for your practice