The "See One...Do One" two day continuing educaion program provides an in-depth hand-on experience in a clinical setting for a small audience.
- Small audience up to 5 doctors per program
- Individualized hands on training – surgical & restorative
- Chairside learning on live patient cases
- Surgical & prosthetic treatment planning using traditional and CBCT
- Avoiding complications and how to resolve them
- Bone augmentation techniques in implant therapy
- Implant design review and case selection
- Chairside assist education environment, and so much more…
Location: Dallas, Texas, USA Program Director: Ted Fields, OMS, DDS, PhD
2016 Dates: April 15&16, May 13&14May 13&14May 13&14May 13&14May 13&14May 13&14May 13&14, Aug. 19&20, Oct28&29, Nov.18&19, Dec.16&17
Sign up Today! More information here.