We cordially invite you to our Zirconia Implant Summer Retreat!
Dr. Ted Fields
Dr. Hamid Shafie
Dr. Michael Homm
Mr. Herman Tumurcuoglu
Zirconia Implant Characterisitics: Dr. Michael Homm
- Biological and design rationale for one-piece and two-piece zirconia implants
- Defining the difference in material between monocline zirconia crowns and tetragonal zirconia implants
Implant Placement for Partially Edentulous Patients: Dr. Ted Fields
- Patient selection for fixed prosthesis supported by zirconia implants
- Considerations for implant placement in the esthetic zone
- Surgical protocol for partially edentulous patients utilizing zirconia implants
- Temporization techniques and delivery of final crown and bridges
- Immediate and protected load protocols
- Clinical risk management
Participants will have the opportunity to place one-piece or two-piece zirconia implants.
Implant Therapy for Fully Edentulous Patients: Dr. Hamid Shafie
- Surgical and prosthetic protocol for fully edentulous patients utilizing zirconia implants
- Biomechanical analysis of implant-supported overdenture and occlusal schemes
Utilizing Piezo Ultrasonic Surgery for Implant Site Development: Dr. Hamid Shafie
- Application of ultrasonic technology for implant site preparation
- Step-by-step surgical techniques utilizing the piezo ultrasonic surgical unit for:
- Atraumatic extraction
- Maxillary sinus augmentation
- Alveolar ridge expansion
Reputation Marketing for Dental Professionals: Mr. Herman Tumurcuoglu
- How consumers are finding your practice in 2016
- Patient search behavior
- The psychology behind reviews
- The role of reviews in reputation marketing
- Search engine reputation management (SERM)
Participants will have the opportunity to operate a piezo ultrasonic unit for simulated external sinus lift window preparation as well as simulated ridge split cuts on the bone.
Further information here - Call to sign up today!